So Lindsey lost another tooth - much to Jacob's chagrin. He wants desperately to loose a tooth and is sure that some are "getting loose, sort of." This time Lindsey wrote a note to the tooth fairy with an interesting request. The note read:
"Dear Tooth Fairy, Could you please pierce my ears. Just one hole in each ear. Thank you. Lindsey Ballard p.s. I still think that you are real."
(A little side note here. Much to Lindsey's angst, we (I) have made it a rule that we don't get our ears pierced until we are 12.) Obviously that girl thinks the tooth fairy has a lot of power to overturn her parents' ruling. Lindsey had to be content with $1.30 and a note from the tooth fairy.
The note read:
"Dear Lindsey, I was unable to pierce your ears as you were laying on one of them. I couldn't get my ears pierced until I was 12 and now I am over 1000 old. The Tooth Fairy P.S. Don't tell anyone how old I am."
In the morning, even though her wish was not granted, all was not lost as Lindsey had a mysterious note from the tooth fairy - which we couldn't read - and Lindsey got the "most money ever for loosing a tooth."

1 comment:
I love that note she wrote. I think I tried EVERYTHING as a child to get my ears pierced. I totally get you Lindsey! =)
Post a Comment