I was downloading the new pics to the computer today and noticed that some little hands had taken pictures without my knowledge. No wonder my 1 GB memory card was full. I didn't think I had taken that many pictures! (Another of the many perks to digital cameras - no wasted film.) Thought I would share some of their cinematography skills with ya'all. I will spare you, however, the multiple pictures of noses, ears, heads, bikes, and our pumpkin plant.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
When kids get a hold of the camera....
I was downloading the new pics to the computer today and noticed that some little hands had taken pictures without my knowledge. No wonder my 1 GB memory card was full. I didn't think I had taken that many pictures! (Another of the many perks to digital cameras - no wasted film.) Thought I would share some of their cinematography skills with ya'all. I will spare you, however, the multiple pictures of noses, ears, heads, bikes, and our pumpkin plant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My kids do that all of the time. I am contemplating getting myself a decent camera for Christmas and just letting them use my current one. Oh, what days are going to be at the Cabin? Are you coming down to IF? Lisa and I were wondering! =)
It makes me so grateful for digital cameras! I love that I can delete what I don't like and not have any difference in cost. Hooray for technology advancements!
Post a Comment