Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Hair Tragedy
Pictures are next week for the kids. So of course Lindsey would pick today to cut Emily's hair. Lindsey knew that cutting her own hair was off limits. (I threatened to give her a buzz if she ever cut her hair again after she cut her bangs for the umpteenth time a few months ago.) However, she just couldn't resist a pair of scissors and Emily's willingness to comply. Aaahh!!! Needless to say I was not pleased. Here is Emily's new look after some creative cutting on my part. (I wish I would have thought to take a picture of what Emily looked like after Lindsey cut her hair.) With this short of hair Emily looks like a totally different girl. I already informed her she is going to have to wear a barrette for the next foreseeable future.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Emily looks darling -- I like the short hair. I got mine cut a couple days ago, too. Would have been cheaper, however, to have had Lindsey do the honors.
One of the very few times ever that my friend in Boise (you know who I'm talking about)called me because she was seriously distraught was when she discovered her girls had cut their hair. So, you're in good company. :)
I think you did a great job making that haircut look cute. Her smile would compensate for any hair problems though - even if you could see them!
Post a Comment