Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Before and After


The girls wanted me to put their hair in curlers the other night. Jacob was disappointed that he couldn't join in the festivities so we included him in the pictures. Seriously, he was lamenting about why he had his hair cut. Now it was too short for curlers. 
I didn't think Emily would last all night with the curlers in because last time we tried this she kept on asking us "to take them out!" Emily did great. However, Lindsey came down the stairs saying she couldn't sleep because the curlers hurt to lay on. I asked her if she wanted me to take them out. No reply. She was back in her bed asleep. I guess she just wanted me to know the sacrifice she was making for beauty. And, oh, what beauty we were to behold the next morning.

Too bad you can't see the back of Emily's hair. It reminded me of a clown wig.
And here's Lindsey a la Carol Burnette.




Jacob not wanting to be left out wanted to show how wonderful his hair looks in the morning too. Some people have all the luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually just bought some new rollers thinking I would be on the ball and have the girl's hair done up cute for the first day of school. Alas - it was today, and where are those new curlers? Yup - sitting in my drawer all nice and new in thier little package! Your girls look like they have about as much natural curl as I do (0.00percent)! They are adorable.

Anny Case said...

Another great post on the hair theme! I love it!