Monday, June 2, 2008

A good excuse

A woman at church yesterday commented how "funny it is to see someone so slight as you with such a big baby. Not that that is a bad thing just that you are so little and he is so big."
I was not insulted because he is my 6 month old that wears 12 month clothes. Besides what woman doesn't like being called small especially after they've had kids?
The point of this dialogue is now I have a good excuse to post a picture of Ethan. Isn't he cute!

3 comments:

Anny Case said...

He is indeed very, very cute! Apparently all that skim milk you drink has not affected his baby fat production. :)

Kako said...

I had to debate whether to comment on this one, seeing as I have a little underweight baby which is nothing like me. Suffice it to be said that I think fat kids are super cute.

Unknown said...

Ethan is adorable. I LOVE fat babies - they are heavenly. Maelynn was so chubby that we would have to hold her rolls of fat apart to clean her at bathtime. (Now she is as "slight" as you are!)=)