
I always say that I am a jack-of-all trades because I do a lot of different things, but none of them well. That is except for procrastination. That is something I do very well. One of my New Year's resolutions was to send out a belated Christmas card announcing Ethan's birth in November and another one was to start a blog to keep my friends better informed and, lets face it, to force me to do a better job journaling. Well, here it is April 17th and I have not sent out that card but at least I have started my blog. Sometimes it is nice to know you are really good at something - even if it is procrastination.
I believe whole hearted that it is better late than never. So what follows is some of what would have been on the Christmas card (if I had sent one out.) The highlights of 2007: 1)After 10 years of marriage we finally bought our first home. Yea! We were grateful to find something that was in our price range and would fit our family in a resort town. The house is dubbed the "peach palace." The person who decorated the house must have loved that color because the inside and outside is peach. We are very slowly changing that. 2)We are now a family of 6. On November 19th Ethan James was born. Weighing in at 6 lb 11 ounces he was the smallest baby of the bunch. At 4 months he was almost 16 pounds, therefore it is is now safe to say he traded that title for being the biggest of the bunch.
More details on the rest of the family to come in other postings. (I am really hoping it won't take me another 4 months to complete said postings.)

1 comment:
A few things we have in common: Daniel thinks our house is peach too. He wants to paint it tan but I think it's pretty much tan, or off white with a little peach in it. As much as I'd like to paint it a different color I realize that's a huge job and I'm not very good at it. Also, I was looking at Gracie the other day and honestly thought she looks like you. I also think Kimmer looks like Viki. Wierd.
Post a Comment