Emily's favorite movie is "The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh." As she was watching the episode about Eeyore's birthday and pooh sticks, I began to wonder why Winnie the Pooh seems to be enjoyable for multiple generations. I think it is because we can all relate to the characters - because they are like us. Somedays I feel like Rabbit - worrying and hurrying all the time to get things done. Most the time I feel like Winnie the Pooh just trying to muddle along through life doing the best I can plus I love food especially desserts. At the end of the said episode, Winnie the Pooh states that he thinks Eeyore is pretty OK and he supposes everybody else is too. I wholeheartedly agree. Which Winnie the Pooh character are you?
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Winnie the Pooh
Emily's favorite movie is "The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh." As she was watching the episode about Eeyore's birthday and pooh sticks, I began to wonder why Winnie the Pooh seems to be enjoyable for multiple generations. I think it is because we can all relate to the characters - because they are like us. Somedays I feel like Rabbit - worrying and hurrying all the time to get things done. Most the time I feel like Winnie the Pooh just trying to muddle along through life doing the best I can plus I love food especially desserts. At the end of the said episode, Winnie the Pooh states that he thinks Eeyore is pretty OK and he supposes everybody else is too. I wholeheartedly agree. Which Winnie the Pooh character are you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Maybe I'm most like owl, who thinks he knows a lot and tries to sound intelligent but usually is off course.
I'm eeyore all the way. I generally find myself feeling gloomy - possibly at the expense of laughter of others? I want to be helpful to others, yet most of the time I feel like I am looking for my own tail!
Cute blog.
Viki
I keep checking and you haven't gotten past the Pooh yet. I'm looking forward to a new post.
Post a Comment