Monday, April 21, 2008

Winter Fun?

Rick and the kids had a lot of fun hitting the slopes this winter. Rick takes the kids on any run that he goes on. I'm afraid now there is no hope of me catching up to them as I have barely started to conquer the bunny hill and the blue run next to it. I am just hoping for pity from my children. They already cheer for me when I make it to the bottom of the run. 
Speaking of winter - the winter here has been incredible. I think we had at least 190 inches of snow accumulation and we are still getting light dustings of snow in the mornings. (Enough already!) I am so excited for summer. Rick is excited too. He had our boat "summerized" last week - just in time for the latest round of snow. I was discussing with my friends that people say this is a 4 season place. We've decided it's really not. It is 6 months of winter, 4 months of summer, and 2 months of something in between.  Needless to say we spend a lot of time on skis - snow and water.

1 comment:

Kako said...

Sometime we ought to go skiing together. Too bad it's such an expensive sport. I haven't been in years. And, I don't feel one bit bad for you. I'd take winter already. We are into the 90s and no hopes of getting lower than that now for 6 month. Crap!