10 years ago Rick and I were living in Cleveland. He was attending dental school and I was working full time as an RN. We just moved to an apartment in "Little Italy" that was above a bakery and within walking distance to school and work. That was the first time I saw a mouse in a trap (and not the last). Even though we caught lots of mice, I never emptied a trap. We didn't have any kids yet. Life was so simple...
5 things on my to do list: 1)Fold laundry (from yesterday) 2) Go through my clothes and give away what I don't wear anymore or shouldn't (from 2 weeks ago) 4) Archive last years business files (from the first of the year) 5) Make dinner (That has never left my list). Listing them makes me look pretty pitiful. That is why I do not make to-do lists. (Maybe if I did I would get things done in a more timely manner.)
Snacks I enjoy: grapes, whole wheat bread with butter, milk, popcorn, hot chocolate and hot apple cider. Really I like to snack on anything that doesn't take much preparation and is readily available.
If I suddenly became a billionaire I would (after paying tithing and taxes) pay off all of our loans, buy some non-DI/particle board furniture, get a years supply of food, get a bigger boat, paint and decorate my house, get air conditioning, travel, travel, travel, invest a large portion so we could live on the interest and then donate the rest to the church.
3 bad habits I have: 1)Waiting until the last minute to do things 2) Throwing my clothes on the floor when I take them off 3) Sleeping in.
5 jobs that I have had besides homemaker extraordinaire : 1)paint crew for IF school district 2) Paper mover at Argonne nuclear laboratory. (I helped organize the projects many, many documents and got paid well to file papers. And no I am not radioactive and yes I rode the "site bus." 3) Receptionist for materials management at BYU's comprehensive clinic 4) LPN at American Fork Hospital 5) RN at multiple hospitals, in multiple states.
5 things people don't know about me: 1)I really like to do crossword puzzles and simple sudoku 2) I never answer "what is your favorite _____" questions because I can never narrow it down to just one thing 3) I think my feet are ugly 4) I prefer fruity candies to chocolate 5) I have saved all my old earrings - but I never wear them.
5 places I have lived: 1) Antioch, TN (suburb of Nashville) 2) Salt Lake City 3) Cleveland, OH 4) Provo UT 5) Antigua, Guatemala.
Now, I tag Anny. Maybe this will motivate her to add her blog as she is very aMusing.

1 comment:
Funny, we have the same bad habits. Must run in the family.
Post a Comment